- "Does what it’s supposed to do very well. After getting through the secure registration process it’s easy to load money and send to kids. Using Apple Pay they can spend anywhere. It’s easy and it works!" App Store Review | January 2022
- "Easy download, and sign-up process! We can easily see the balances of all our accounts. The virtual debit card worked at our favorite spots. I'm excited to start using more of the advanced features." App Store Review | December 2021
- "Once the kids added their debit cards to Apple Pay, they started using them regularly. The biggest advantage is that I can see where they are spending their money and how much they have left on balance. I like the alerts for that reason. I also like that we can transfer money between family members." App Store Review | August 2021
- "I think this platform is a game changer for incorporating finance while raising children." App Store Review | August 2021
- "This app is incredible! It's by far the best kids money app out there!" App Store Review | October 2021
Real Earning Opportunities
Jassby offers tools that you can use to provide your kids with real earning experience. You can set up a weekly allowance and assign household tasks with specific financial incentives. In turn, your kids can propose their own earning opportunities.
With Jassby, you can reinforce the association between work and financial reward, in a fun and easy way.
Jassby Debit Card
The Jassby digital debit card is built right into our app, and can be added to Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay with the tap of a button. Parents can also order optional physical debit cards for any member of the family. All digital and physical cards are controlled by parents, and notifications are sent for all card activities.
With the Jassby Debit Card, your kids can safely shop online and in any store, wherever Mastercard® debit cards are accepted.
Develop Financial Literacy
Jassby was built from the ground up to help kids develop their financial skills so they are better prepared to manage money as adults. With the Jassby Debit Card and opportunities to save toward goals and donate to meaningful causes, kids learn through experience. Using Jassby University, kids can take engaging courses to learn more and test themselves through online quizzes. Progress is measured by the innovative and proprietary Jassby Financial Literacy Score.
With Jassby, parents have what they need to teach their kids important real-world financial skills in a meaningful, fun, and measurable way.
Spend, Save, Give
Developing financial skills through experience is not just about learning how to spend responsibly. With Jassby, kids can establish saving goals, set aside money, and measure progress toward readiness to make larger purchases. Furthermore, Jassby gives kids the opportunity to donate their own money to meaningful causes and reinforces their generosity. For younger kids who aren’t quite ready to use a debit card, we offer the Jassby Shop–a curated and contained online shopping experience exclusively available to Jassby families.
Spending, saving, and giving are all important ways financially responsible adults use their money. With Jassby, your kids can experience all three.
To reinforce good financial habits Jassby offers its exclusive rewards program. Kids earn reward points for striking a healthy balance between spending, saving, and giving. They also are rewarded for exercising their financial freedom on a regular basis, and for increasing their knowledge through online training at Jassby University. When ready, they can instantly redeem those points for real money, right in the Jassby App.
Rewards for productive financial behavior help keep kids engaged in the process. With Jassby, this reinforcement is built into everything you and your kids do with our debit card and app.
Download the Jassby App Today!
Start your kids on the road to financial independence!